Owner Post Them Follow Dash



(❀)(❀)(❀)(❀)(❀)
t-a-s-y

Bonjour!


Hello and welcome to my blog
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words *broken english alert*

Tagboard

⊰Sunshine's⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
kinda young to say "life is hard" but I've faced some thorns of life yet I'm blessed enough .
[do not try to please everybody . try to please God , the angels and the saints -they are your public - ST JOHN VIANNEY]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
It is illegal to open the page source code and steal here

december to march ♡♥️♡♥️

bonjour !
throwback december-march event
december - happy birthday to me ! sweet 16 😍 celebrating it with members of the church choir ♥️
january - some random photoshoot day at school. lots of fun ! 😊
febuary - happy valetine's day ! celebrating valentines with girlfriends and classmates ♡♡♡
march - some church events (cspm) . great time with 'em ! 😉

so yeah .