Owner Post Them Follow Dash



(❀)(❀)(❀)(❀)(❀)
t-a-s-y

Bonjour!


Hello and welcome to my blog
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words *broken english alert*

Tagboard

⊰Sunshine's⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
kinda young to say "life is hard" but I've faced some thorns of life yet I'm blessed enough .
[do not try to please everybody . try to please God , the angels and the saints -they are your public - ST JOHN VIANNEY]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
It is illegal to open the page source code and steal here

september

 
 
hi all. long time no see. well, kinda busy with exams and this is an important examination, no kidding. September is here and that means that day is approaching too . so far, everything is not going fine especially with my studies and stuff but that is normal. 
lately, a lot of sad things that have happened in my life. one of my friends had died. she's a girl and only 18. this opened my eyes to the fact that we all will die one day. and it is very sad for me to see someone I know, will never wake up again. it is very sad you know. and I were shocked by the death of two Korean artists, the late EunBi and Kwon Rise who have died recently due to road accidents. their story is heartbreaking because both of them are good friends. to be honest, I do not even know them. Not even a fan of Their group, Ladies Code but when I read bout Their stories, I cried.
I pray that they all rest in peace and God bless them always. God bless us all.
It also made ​​me realize that we need to appreciate every moment of our lives with those around us. do not take them for granted. we all should live a life that we proud of. time is running and will never spin again. sad but true and should always be remembered. life is too short to wait . till then , bye .